P-Card Goods and Services Expense Report Checklist
A monthly P-Card Goods/Services Expense Report will be required for any good and/or service purchases made on your P-Card. This Expense Report will serve the same purpose as the P-Card Reconciliation Packet.
- Correct billing cycle dates
- Appropriate options were selected in the following fields:
- Policy— selected State P-Card
- Report Name— correct naming convention
- Format: [Month] [Year] Pcard
- Example: Sep 2017 Pcard
- Billing Period Start Date
- Billing Period End Date
- Department ID
- P-Card expense amount was selected appropriately
- P-Card expense amount is within the department’s budget
- Expense(s) have been itemized and match with the amount spent
- Receipts are attached to every expense
- Appropriate expense allocations were made (if applicable)
If you need to allocate an expense, refer to the Allocating Expenses Travel Expense Instructions for more information.
Check for any expense requiring the following attachments:
Need more help?
Contact Concur Support at [email protected] or at 657-278-3600.