Computer Power & Sleep Settings
These instructions cover how to set your work station to not sleep.
1. At the bottom left of your computer screen, click on the Windows flag icon.
2. Type in the Search bar: Power & Sleep Settings.
3. Under Screen, confirm that "when plugged in, turn off after:" is selected as never.
4. Go to Additional Power Settings on the right.
5. Under Balanced, select Change plan settings.
6. Confirm that Never under Turn off the display is selected.
7. Click on Change advanced power settings.
8. For Turn off hard disk after, it should be set to 0 minutes.
9. Select Sleep and confirm that Hibernate after settings is set to Never.
10. When you are done click on Apply then Ok to close the screen.