Remote Desktop Mac
These instructions cover how to remote desktop from a Mac. Please refer to Instructions for VPN and Remote Desktop for information on how to set-up your workstation and accessing GlobalProtect.
Install Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac
1. You will need to install Microsoft Remote Desktop.
You can find the app in the App Store.
Add PC to Microsoft Remote Desktop
1. Launch the Remote Desktop client on your Mac.
2. Click Add PC to begin.
3. Type in the PC Name and click on Add User Account.
4. Under Add User Account, your will need to add your username and password.
Note: Make sure you add the domain 'ad\' before the username.
5. When you are ready, click Add.
6. You will receive a Security Warning message. Click Continue.